Monday, February 13, 2012

New Pics

These are the most recent pics, and some awaiting editing to make them come to life.  You will see some more photo techniques as I learn how to do interesting things.  I have found an unusable pic can be toyed with, resulting in beautiful pics.  See if you don't agree.
My friend, Royce, is going to send me the link to her blog.  She does really cool and itneresting stuff.  If you want to visit another art studio, check it out.  Watch for it soon, if you are interested.  I will let you know when it is in the links list.

Any way, here are the pics.
If you walked around my studio this day, you would have seen...


...lemons and eggs...



...fiber on boxes....





...baskets...

...paint brushes.  Lots of paint brushes.



Art is being created.


Not always by me.







Vignettes exist everywhere my eyes turn.




Chocolate?

Satin?

Fire?

Fire











The inside of the fire box.




Windchimes and...




...designs in the making....





...my favorite color...




...flowers from a desk in 1994...



...and ivy from 1995-ish....



I don't know.  You tell me.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment