Friday, January 20, 2012

Creativity On

I have a couple of board substrates to create on.  This is in participation with 2x2 Jacksonville.  The community did this last year, or the year before, and it was a huge success.  I look forward to participating this time.  When the creations are complete, I will share them with you.  They will be mixed media.  Expect something very much off the wall.

I have completed a couple of other works as well.  They need to be photographed and posted.  To post to the proper media page I have created, is giving me difficulty.  I would like each technique to stand on its own, within this blog, without having to create a separate blog for each media.  The time it would take to keep up would result in no creations completed.

Please stay tuned.  I am catching up quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how well l know how time consuming it is to keep things photographed and posted. Seems like if you do a real good job at that then your creative time gets cut - a vicious circle to be sure.

    ReplyDelete